WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: http://eltinvest.eu/
The website administrator is BIO BEAUTY BALANCE Sp.z o.o. , ul. Malborska 16 B nr 23, 03-286 Warszawa, NIP: 5242735630
Cookies are small files sent to the web browser. More information about what cookies are can be found on the Wikipedia page at:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
Cookies are stored on the device of the person visiting the website (e.g. on a computer, tablet or smartphone).
Cookies are responsible for collecting information used in website traffic analysis, as well as for matching marketing activities provided as part of external services such as Google or Facebook. In addition, cookies are used to ensure the proper functioning of the site.
Disabling cookies (blocking or deleting files) is possible from your own web browser.
Below are links to pages with information describing how to set cookies in the most common browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy/
- IE: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
Our site uses the following tools and their files:
Our site also contains embedded content from other sites, e.g. videos, pictures, articles, etc. Embedded content from other sites behave similarly as if the user visited a specific site directly.
E-MAIL CONTACT AND USING A CONTACT FORM
When contacting us via e-mail or contact form, personal data will be provided which will be used to answer the query or for contact related to the service (legal basis: art.6 par.1 lit.b RODO). These data will not be used to send newsletters.
WHO WE SHARE DATA WITH
The data provided may be processed by entities providing us with services:
- home.pl – hosting service provider - storing personal data on a server (e-mail).
When using the site, queries are sent to the server on which the site is located. This in turn saves these queries in the server logs (including IP, time and date, information about the browser or the system used by the visitor).
- home.pl – hosting service provider
WHAT YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR DATA
Users who voluntarily provided their personal data have the following rights:
- the right to access and correct personal data provided,
- the right to withdraw your previously expressed consent to the processing of personal data,
- however, this does not apply to data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security reasons,
- the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of personal data by the administrator.